Our responsibility programme is based on Heka’s strategy.
Our most important areas of responsibility are:
- Satisfied tenants
- A healthy and knowledgeable work community
- Sustainable property maintenance and construction
- Fair business activities
Our responsibility goals by area:
- Living comfort and tenant satisfaction improve from the previous year or stay at the same level.
- Electronic services and participation opportunities are improved.
- Tenants’ influencing opportunities are improved and made more agile.
A healthy and knowledgeable work community
- Our employees are satisfied and motivated.
- Work ability remains good and working is safe.
- Every employee has the correct information and tools to carry out their own work.
Sustainable property maintenance and construction
- The energy consumption of our building stock is carbon neutral by 2030.
- The energy efficiency of our properties improves year after year.
- Our operations are characterised by innovation and pioneership.
- Reduction of environmental impact by managing buildings and yards sustainably.
Fair business activities
- The company’s rents stay affordable.
- The number of evictions due to arrears does not increase compared to the previous year.
- The number of data breaches is lower than in the previous year.
- Data protection is an integral part of procurement and process planning.
- 100% of our procurements are carried out taking into account the responsibility of the procurement throughout its entire life-cycle.
Read our responsibility report (in Finnish).