You can use the form below to report disruptive cigarette smoke or smell carrying over into your apartment if you live in a building that is not entirely smoke-free. Based on the notice, Heka may begin the process to apply for a smoking prohibition from the municipality, if necessary.

Smoking in smoke-free buildings

You cannot use this form to report disruptive smoking in a smoke-free location. If a person is smoking outside the designated smoking areas of a non-smoking location, this is a breach of agreement and can be reported to Heka as a disturbance.

The person being reported
Description of the disturbance
Disruptive cigarette smoke coming from

The cigarette smoke is disruptive

The latest occurrences
Notifying person’s information
If you do not have an e-mail address, please contact us by phone or visit our office.

Privacy policy

Please review Heka’s current privacy policy.