On Tuesday 25 May, we started using a new defect notification service. Most of the defect notification practices remain the same despite the new system:
- You can submit non-urgent defect notifications on Heka website.
- You can only submit a defect notification for the location where you are living.
- You can also attach a picture of the defect to the notification.
- You will receive an e-mail regarding the progress of the repairs.
The new system will cause some changes to submitting a non-urgent defect notification on our website:
- You will be asked to enter the location in question only on the defect notification form.
- The defect notification form will open in a new tab.
- You can specify the defect in more detail on the form.
The new defect notification system is a part of Heka moving to a new system for renting and customer relationship management. The new system will make the electronic services for Heka tenants much easier to use. The system is being adopted in stages during this year and next year, and the new online service will be taken into use in early 2022. Via the service, tenants can take care of matters related to agreements and submit maintenance requests directly via a web-based interface. It can also be easily used on mobile devices. They can also see their rent payments. Communications between tenants and the customer service staff will also be smoother