You can contribute to the comfort of shared facilities by following these guidelines:
- The Heka regional office cleans the shared facilities according to the building’s cleaning programme, but cleanliness is also the responsibility of the tenants. Leave the facilities in a condition that ensures they are pleasant for the next user.
- Close doors and windows when leaving. If the facility can be locked, make sure the door gets locked.
- Do not store any items in stairwells, storage room hallways or other passageways. Keep passageways unobstructed.
- Loitering and smoking in shared facilities is prohibited.
- If you notice any burned out light bulbs or anything else to be repaired in the shared facilities, submit a defect notification.