Hundreds of rental apartments are completed for Heka each year.
Helsinki Housing Production Department ATT is in charge of new construction. Contractors are selected through competitive bidding.
New buildings completed in 2021
- Haakoninlahdenkatu 5–7, Kruunuvuorenranta. Application period has ended.
- Länsisatamankatu 37, Jätkäsaari. Application period has ended.
- Kanariankatu 3, Jätkasaari. Application period has ended.
- Pyhätunturintie 2, Mellunmäki. Application period has ended.
- Kaupinmäenpolku 15, Lassila. Application period has ended.
- Isonnevankuja 1, Etelä-Haaga. Application period has ended.
- Tullivuorentie 22 ja 28, Ala-Malmi. Application period has ended.
New buildings completed in 2022
- Capellan puistotie 24, Kalasatama. Application period 18.11.—1.12.2021.
- Kustinpolku, Maunulanpuisto
- Jokipoikasenkaari, Tapanila
- Kettutie 8, Herttoniemi.
Tenant selection for new buildings
Tenants are selected separately for each new building. A third of the apartments in new buildings are reserved for current Heka residents who wish to change their apartment.
You must apply for housing in new Heka apartments with Rental apartment search, the housing agency of the City of Helsinki’s housing services, just like for housing in all Heka apartments. Heka does not process matters related to applications for apartments.